Restore, Recharge, Rejuvenate, Rebalance - with acupuncture!
If you're looking for an expert acupuncturist, with years of clinical experience in South West London, within easy reach of Clapham Common Tube, Clapham Junction British Rail and Battersea, you've come to the right place!
Mina Haeri has been practicing acupuncture in South West London for almost 30 years and has been based at her Battersea and Clapham Practice for over 25 years. She is has trained extensively in the UK and China and taught at one of London's foremost acupuncture colleges for over seven years. She was a member of the British Acupuncutre Council for over 25 years and is now a well respected member of the Association of Acupuncture Clinicians. Mina is also a qualified and recognised Supervisor and Mentor for other acupuncturists and teaches on the Mentoring and Supervision Training Course as well as providing supervision to other practicing acupuncturists.
To learn more about Mina Haeri click here
As each person is unique, two patients with the same western diagnosis may well receive different acupuncture treatments. Mina's focus is on the unique individual and not on their illness alone; all symptoms are taken into consideration and seen in relation to each other. She is experienced at working with patients with a wide range of health concerns, both male and female, young and old. People present for chronic long term health conditions, as well as acute sprains and strains.
Common complaints successfully and regularly treated include:
• Fertility support, Infertility and IVF support, natural pregnancy support
• Hormonal imbalance - PMT, painful periods, PCOS
• Menopause issues –hot flushes
• Pregnancy discomforts, morning sickness, breech presentation and labour induction
• Stress related illness, anxiety, depression, insomnia
• Digestive disorders – IBS, bloating, constipation
• Pain – sports injuries, lower back, knee, hip, sciatica, shoulder, neck pain
• Headaches and migraines
• Skin conditions – eczema, asthma, psoriasis, acne
• Chronic fatigue - Long Covid - post viral fatigue syndrome
Times of transition and hormonal imbalance, such as those experienced during pregnancy, fertility treatment or IVF for infertility, as well as the perimenopausal and menopause phase, can lead to much stress and anxiety. Acupuncture can be used to alleviate many of the associated symptoms of insomnia, anxiety, hot flushes, palpitations, weight gain or weight loss, low back pain, etc. and help to alleviate the symptoms of stress related illness. All symptoms are considered together and looked at contextually, for a truly holistic approach. The acupuncture treatment aims to alleviate any presenting symptoms, as well as aid overall well being.
click here for information on acupuncture and fertility
click here to find out more about frequently asked questions.
Mina Haeri's fertility acupuncture practice in Clapham, Wandsworth is within easy reach of Central London, with multiple transport links from Battersea, Earlsfield, Tooting and Balham.
(South West London: Clapham and Wandsworth Battersea Practice)
- 41 Gowrie Road
- London SW11 5NN
- Telephone: Mobile: 07957 726 072 (If you get an answerphone please leave a message and i will get back to you)
- email: email@example.com
- Clapham Common Tube (Northern Line) or Clapham Junction British Rail - both about a 10 minute walk
- From Knightsbridge, Chelsea or Sloane Square - bus 137, bus 452
- From Kensington - bus 345
- From Wandsworth - bus 77, bus 79 ('Tipthorpe Road' bus stop)
- From Brixton - bus 35, 37 ('Clapham Common Long Road' bus stop)
- From Stockwell and Earlsfield- bus 77, bus 87
- From Balham and Tooting - Northern Line
- FREE Initial telephone consultation - Initial telephone consultation to discuss your specific needs and determine how treatment may be able to help is free.
- Acupuncturist Diagnostic Consultation (up to two hours)
- Acupuncturist Follow-up Treatments (up to one hour)
- Routine Appointments: Monday - Friday: 9am-5pm.
Out of hours appointments available by special arrangement for infertility, IVF and fertility support treatment
If you'd like to find out more about how acupuncture can help you, ring me or click here to contact me so I can answer your questions and explain how treatment can help you.
In the meantime, here are some useful simple self-help steps you can take before and during a course of Acupuncture to support your wellbeing:
1. Get outside EVERYDAY, to walk in a park
2. Drink plenty of plain water throughout the day
3. Eat clean non-processed foods that suit your particular condition (these can be discussed during your acupuncture session)
4. Do something daily that lifts your spirit and feeds your soul: read, dance, paint, listen to music, meditate, write, etc
5. Reach out and connect with people who are meaningful to you
6. Get to bed early and wind down without a screen
These 6 very simple steps act as a solid foundation to build from and if practiced daily, can have a significant impact on feelings of well-being.
Or to find out how acupuncture works, click here
Registered member of the Association of Acupuncture Clinicians (AAC). Past member of the British Acupuncture Council (BAcC). Pregnancy, Fertility, Infertility Acupuncture Support Specialist in Battersea, Balham, Earlsfield, Tooting, Clapham and Wandsworth. Acupuncturist Specialist in South West London for fertility support. Contact Mina's Battersea Clinic for fertility acupuncture in Battersea.